Burnished grey green one Piece leather dress shoes
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Expert Advice
- Goodyear welted shoes explained
- Customize your shoes
Burnished grey green calf leather handmade “Goodyear welted” dress shoes .
- Contemporary style dress shoes
- Made from one piece Venezia leather
- Slightly pointy toe
- Calf leather
- Five-eye lace-up front
- Handmade in Italy
- Online Inquiries: :FM55862B5BPK12T17 | BGG
Ferrucccio Milanesi reputation as a fashion house specialized in exclusive handmade menswear, blending expertise with tradition and modernity. The consistent result has been incomparable comfort and elegance, These techniques and this expertise, initially developed for bespoke Suits & Shirts, were also brought into service for the handmade “Goodyear welted” ready-to-wear shoes and accessories.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 30 cm|
40 EU ,7.5 US, 41 EU, 8 US, 42 EU , 9US, 43 EU, 10 US, 44 EU10.5, 45 EU, 11 US)
- Italian Leather
- special treatment for durability and fashion look
- 100 % Leather (insole, Outsole and upper)
- Goodyear welted ( handmade shoes using Charles Goodyear welting technique) always was the best choice shoes for Man specially these days only few shoe makers world wide still using this techniques , you can wear with confident and proud . using hand stitching for welting give more flexibility and movement and durability .As you know machine made shoes because of locking stitch dose not allows any flexibility and movement for wearer , and any pressure from any part of foot modifying the shape of the shoes which will not be comfortable after few weeks or month .
- This hand made shoes is very trendy color ( Burnished golden Brown )
- best match with navy Blue and Grey tone colors suits
- is very good with semi casual shirt and jeans ,
- Os course you can have Black or Navy Blazer and navy blue jeans with this lovely shoes
You can customize your shoes choosing any type of leather and color .