The Professionals Style and wardrobe expert.
We are a big believer in the handmade sartorial tradition because the only way to deliver tangible value.
Thirty-two years of mastery work, passion, and love, every moment was a call for a new creation for individuals to improve their professional wardrobe and style with an entirely handcrafted bespoke suiting and unique accessories and mentoring them to use their wardrobe with efficiency.
We believe the simplicity of elegance and an elegant person should always find the proper clothes in their wardrobe to suit any occasion. Challenging with professionals wardrobe and consulting one on one over thousands of professionals and understanding their pain and problems drove us to create a unique menswear concept to help professionals to improve their wardrobe with maximum efficiency.
The concept is designed to deliver a unique style, proper feet, tangible value, and timeless products. Because we steel believe in handcraftsmanship and exclusivity, the only way we can provide tangible value and luxury services. We are serving the customers in One on one with the assistance of master tailor, stylist, and men’s body shape experts.
This unique concept designed to help professionals in all kinds of wardrobe issues and services, such as personal styling, fitting, bespoke, made to measure, and Sartorial ready to wear. Ferruccio Milanesi specialized in exclusive Gentlemen’s wardrobe with an entirely handcrafted one of a kind suiting and accessories. The unique products created with mastery and passion in Naples for professionals who want to wear unique products and feel different.
The Sartorial Ready to Wear is the new tailoring concept delivering the same traditional craft as bespoke suiting with a one on one customer service and offers following services under one umbrella:
- Wardrobe consulting
- Styling and mentoring
- Custom made
- Made to Measure
- Entirely handmade sartorial ready to wear suiting and accessory.
- Theatre costume
- Wedding suiting
- Custom Wardrobe Building
- Private shopping
- Goodyear Welted shoes
What makes Ferruccio Milanesi sartorial tailoring unique?
- Exclusive fabrics made in house in a small quantity to produce up to six suits from each fabric worldwide. For a bespoke wardrobe, we are manufacturing exclusively material for one suite only. (Limited Edition)
- Handmade suiting, Entirely handcrafted suits, over 25,000 brilliant hand stitches, One splendid hand stitch at a time with passion, love, and mastery.
- Hand-basting canvasing, the mastery handmade canvasing in a full length of the jacket on chest, lapels, and collar with brilliant hand stitches.
- Ferruccio Milanesi using the forming and molding technique for each component of the jacket using innovative forming techniques using the Iron to create the jacket into the body shape like a second skin.
- Decorative retro hand stitch on all of the seams on jackets and pants.
- Men’s body shape expert involvement in creating the jacket
- One on one customer service
- Building a wardrobe blueprint for every customer and potential customers by Milanesi experts team (men’s body shape expert, master tailor, and style advisor)
- Experienced Master tailors are our best asset. Dozens of master tailors from the South of Italy creating the most sophisticated, elegant, and exclusive handmade suits. They incorporate Neapolitan traditional and contemporary stitching techniques and craftsmanship to produce remarkable costumes that bring pure bliss to the wearer in the highest level of sartorial excellence.
- Ferruccio Milanesi jacket is a combination of English and Neapolitan suit construction and French artisan crafts.
- Exclusive shoulder cut to make shoulder reverted and shifted toward in anatomic position to give to wearing maximum comfort and freedom for movement.
- Small armscye cut for more free movement
- The Cigarette shape of the sleeves, The cigarette sleeve came out naturally, reflecting the natural position of the arm.
- The Skirt Shape, The skirt shape of the jacket is one of the unique detail of the Ferruccio Milanesi suiting. Ferruccio Milanesi tailor’s mystery cutting and molding expertise forming the jacket into the body shape in the form of the skirt and this future adding more value on men’s silhouette look and feel.