Professionals should avoid online Shopping for their wardrobe, especially when buying suits, shirts and dress shoes. These products are dressy and form their style and consider the first investment professionals do for their wardrobe. They should fit perfectly, have quality fabrics, the best craftsmanship, and correct pattern and color can represent the wearer’s personality.
CONS OF ONLINE SHOPPING
- The men’s body shape and functionality are too complicated, which need precise shape, a form of the patterns, structure, construction, and craftsmanship of the products involved in the outcome. We need to touch, feel, try and check the products before purchasing to prevent losing money and time.
- We should consider a clear plan behind every penny spent on our wardrobe. The wardrobe is the first investment place for Gentlemen.
- Ready-to-wear suits and shirts are made after a ready pattern made by designers based on the average size, shape and type of the men in one zone or country, which means the same designer can have many different patterns for every other part of the world. Like the same size suit which made for Spain will not work for the US. In the online market, these products move very fast from one region to another, and when you buy the same size of the suit, even from the same designer will not fit you.
- When you purchase your suit offline, you can choose the supplier that offers style and image consulting services to get exactly what you need, making it impossible to make online purchases.
- There is a big chance of losing money and time if your products do not fit you. Shipping fees and time are always an issue, and tax fees are another loss if international shipping is a case.
- You can see and feel the quality is one of the first significant bonuses to shopping in real life and not on the internet.
- Authenticity, as per the 2019 report, counterfeit market worldwide become multi-billion dollar market. One in five items sold online are fake, and two in five items are defective and have quality issues.
- Never compromise on your wardrobe quality, fit, and style.
- Online shopping scams are a common occurrence. The most significant downside of online buying is fraud. Many individuals are drawn to excellent deals that appear to be too good to be true. Fake online shopping portals show out some fantastic things on their websites in order to entice customers to purchase them. Typically, websites that sell counterfeit goods rather than the real thing do not take cash on delivery and instead require customers to make an online payment.
- Information on the product is missing. Consumers, like retailers and brand producers, despise dealing with returns. They won’t buy something online if they can’t visually picture it or imagine how it will look once it’s unpacked.
- Reality vs. Model. Have you ever ordered suits, shirts and shoes online, tried it on, and realized it didn’t fit you as well as it did the model? We’ve all been in that situation. Sizing tables may provide correct measurements, but they do not account for height, body type, or weight. When the model wearing the goods is a tall, slim size 2, it’s difficult for the typical individual to imagine what the product will look like on their physique.
Ferruccio Milanesi men’s body shape experts and stylists offer a free consultation for customers one-on-one, educate them to build their wardrobe professionally, and teach them how to build the wardrobe with cost-effectiveness and use it with maximum efficiency.
Call and book your free consultation or evaluate your existing wardrobe.